Production Blog: And Action!

Hello, Kayla here. Today my group and I did a couple things. Ariel, Zahra, and I filmed the scenes with Zahra and I. This scene is one of the later ones in the film. After the whole shooting has taken place, this is giving a little glimpse of the aftermath. We filmed at a park that was closr to our school. It was the most convenient location for us, especially today. We got off early so we had to choose somewhere we knew and familiar with. It also was a perfect setting for what we shoot today. We spent a little time eating and just relaxing before we shot. It was drizzling a little at one point. Not too much to the point where we had to leave thankfully. The shot composed of me walking down a little path way after the death of my bestfriend. As I walk with a dazed look on my face you can hear speaking in the background. The shot is more so focused on my body language and facial expression. Zahra can be heard trying to grab my attention until the end of that scene. She doesn't end up doing so as I appear to be too lost in my head to even acknowledge her or what she is saying. I keep on walking without a specific direction in mind as the scene plays out. We used my gopro to film this scene. We had a little difficulty trying to get the tripod on today which I will figure out tomorrow. I have watched numerous videos but none help so I had ro figure that our on my own. For the most part it's put together, the issue was getting the final part on so I could then attach the gopro to the actual stick. But, we had a lot of fun doing these shots. And I even got some behind the scenes shots in as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design websites

Creative Critical Reflection Blog

Horror Genre Research Conventions