Final Review: Changes actually made.

Hello, Kayla here. So, this blog will be about tbe actual changes that were made to the film. Some of the suggestions that were made to me by my family were done and some on our own. The shooting scene in my opinion wasn't too graphic so that was left the way it was. We saw no reason to re-shoot it. I also, took into consideration what was said to me and we did end up shortening the shooting scene. That was originally 11 seconds and was trimmed down tremendously. I also did some changes to the lighting. So from 0:48 seconds to 1:05 I created and added a sunlight filter. From 1:05 to the ending of the video I made and used a nighttime filter. It took me a while. I thought the filters were already made but turns out it wasn't. So, I had to use the color adjustment settings to get them to come out the way we desired. I also did end up adding some fade-outs but took them out in the end. I had to export like three different videos and go back to add ontop each. The behind the scenes video has been scraped. There just wasn't enough time avalibe to work on both videos. In the end we also just ended up using Royalty free music. We did communicate with a lot of people and almost got the song cleared. We just didnt have enough time for the publishers to get back to us. It just didn't work out in the end. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design websites

Creative Critical Reflection Blog

Horror Genre Research Conventions