Film Review- Feedback and Suggestions

Hello, Kayla Here. So, this blog will be about the feedback that we received on our film. My groupmate Ariel and I are the ones who edited the film. So, I showed the film to both my mother and father. I also, showed it to my aunt and cousin. I got a few suggestions saying that we should cut the shooting scene which was originally from two angles. To allow us more time with the other clips to just keep it at one angle. It was also suggested by one of my older cousins to add a few more fade-outs. I had asked if I needed to make any changed to the lighting or anything of that sort. Just to see if it would make the video pop more. I was told no, it was fine the way it was. My father said to also add a few more fade-out shots. He, also suggested to enhance the sound of our voice so that it wouldn't be drowned out by the music that was placed over it. Overall most of the suggestions were the same. It was mostly on the fade-outs. Along with how we should double checked to make sure that our voices aren't being drowned out and can be heard clearly. Also to make sure that some clips were shorten. The number one was the shooting scene. That was 11 seconds and they said to cut it down a bit. Just to give the other scenes more time. I asked if they thought it was too graphic and they said no. It didn't appear to graphic in their opinions. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design websites

Creative Critical Reflection Blog

Horror Genre Research Conventions