Editing Blog: Openshot

Hello, Kayla here. So, this blog will be my first editing blog. This will be on the editing platform that was used for the film. We used openshot video editor to edit. Open shot has features including Title editor, 3D Animation, Cross platforms and more. So, all the videos and clips that we have, have been made into one file. I organized them by video. The maximum amount of tracks were five. I learned how to check the content. I dragged it throught time which shows you differe parts of the video. As, I played around with the app I learned how to place more than one clip onto each track. I learned how to rotate and scale. Scale gets rid of the black bars shown by stretching the clip. I learned how to screamed more than one key frame. I also learned that a razor tool form the edit toolbar is what's used to cut a clip. The app is overall pretty great. It took me a while to get a hang of it. I kept clicking on the wrong things and had to go back and start over. I also edited some of the clips from when Hervis gets shot. Just to help me play around with the platform a little more. Originally the videos didn't come out the way I wanted but eventually I got what I was looking for. I also made sure I knew how to export the video. It had a audio option that I tried just to see what it was. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design websites

Creative Critical Reflection Blog

Horror Genre Research Conventions